On-Demand art classes for your creative side are a great alternative when you need an artistic activity or creative outlet to fit your busy schedule.
Learn how to paint in the comfort of your own home on your own time. You name the price! Classes start at only $2.
Classes available for viewing are previously recorded live classes.
BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies):
- Canvas: Any size will do!
- Acrylic paints: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White (or whatever you have on hand).
- Paint brushes: Large Flat, Medium Flat and a
- Small Round Brush
- Paint Palette/Styrofoam Plate
- Cup of Water
- Paper Towel or Napkins
Prepare Your Space
- Cover your table service with a plastic tablecloth, old newspaper, wrapping paper, etc. The goal is to protect your work surface and make it an easy clean-up when finished.
- Place your canvas on the surface or use an easel. Your choice and preference.
- Fill a cup or glass 1/2 full with water for rinsing your brushes.
- Grab a few paper towels or napkins.
- Open paint pods or squeeze paint of your choice onto a paint palette. Your palette can be a plate or piece of aluminum foil. Don’t worry about not having the exact same colors. Many colors can be mixed to create what is needed or you can make your own.
- Launch video and have fun.
I recently went to my first Vino and Canvas event and it was so much fun! The instructor was really wonderful. A nice relaxing way to be creative and enjoy girl time. They have so many choices for paintings, anything you can think of!
Such a fun time!! No pressure and such a great instructor to show you how to make such a beautiful painting. Great for couples night, girls night, or corporate event. I highly recommend Vino and Canvas. The owners also provided the best customer service.