Prickly Love Virtual Painting Class
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm MST
Wine Down Wednesdays with Mel
Join Melissa Trinkl, Founder of Vino and Canvas for Wine Down Wednesday! Pour the wine and let’s paint. This casual online class is the perfect time to uncork some wine and dive deep into your creative side. Trust us, your walls will thank you! In this class you will learn:
- Basic materials used for acrylic painting
- Essential painting techniques
- How to start and complete a masterpiece
- Tips and skills for future paintings
Our classes are beginner friendly. No experience necessary!
Materials are not included and must be purchased/gathered ahead of time. You’ll likely have some supplies at home and can conveniently order curb-side pick-up from your local craft store.
- Stretched Cotton Canvas, Canvas Board, or Paper (any size will do); Instructor will teach on 16×20″ Canvas
- Acrylic Paints: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, White
- Paint Palette/Plate
- Paint Brushes (preferably 1″ large flat brush, 1/4-1/2″ medium flat brush, small detail brush)
- Water Cup (1/2 Full)
- Napkins or Paper Towels
- Tablecloth, Newspaper, Butcher Paper, Wrapping Paper, Etc. (something to protect your work area)
- Apron or Paint Shirt
- Wine or Drink
NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES
Suggested supplies are just that – a suggestion! Use whatever you have at home. Change the colors, improvise, and have fun.