March 17th marks four years from our very first Vino and Canvas event. A lot has happened in four years:
- We have successfully held over 1300 Vino and Canvas painting events!
- We have served more than 14,000 customers (and we have washed every single apron)!
- We have partnered with 70 locations throughout the Phoenix Valley!
- Our oldest partner relationship is with Terroir Wine Pub; our first partner location!
- There are currently 59 VIPs (Very Important Painters) who have painted with us more than 5 times in a single calendar year. Are you a VIP?!
- Many customers have painted with us well over 5 times:
- Beate D. – 40+
- Monica H. – 24+
- Georgene C. – 18+
- Karen Z. – 14+
- We’ve added Kiddos and Canvas, Ooh La La Art, wine glass painting, pop art your pet classes, and a number of corporate team building activities.
- There are more than 275 unique Vino and Canvas original paintings to choose from.
- We have 5-stars on Facebook.
- We have 5-stars on Yelp.
- We have 4.7-stars on Google +.
- Nearly 100% (97% to be exact) of Groupon coupon holders have recommended our business!
First and foremost, many thanks to the Vino and Canvas customers as you all have contributed to the success of our business over the years. You have encouraged us to grow and have allowed us to learn more about ourselves and this business. We have loved hearing your stories of “why” you needed a night out with friends/family, of “what” it is that you are celebrating, of “where” you have hung you completed work of art, or “who” was lucky enough to receive your masterpiece as a gift. You have invited us into your homes to share the gift of art with your closest friends and family members. You have shared photos, laughs, and memories with us. We especially love seeing familiar faces at the events! Thank you for your continued business and support. Many of you have become close friends of those on our team and we often feel like family when with you.
As you may know, we are a locally owned and operated mobile painting party business. We do not have an art studio. Over the last four years, we have had the pleasure of partnering with 70 different restaurants throughout the Phoenix Valley. Terroir Wine Pub, located at Indian Bend Rd. and Scottsdale Rd. in Scottsdale, AZ, has been our longest partnership. We have consistently held one to two events a month at this location for the past four years. Our first event took place at Terroir Wine Pub on March 17, 2013 and we painted a version of Le Reve (The Dream in French) by Pablo Picasso. Our palette consisted of mostly greens and blues to reflect the St. Patrick’s Day holiday and the event space was filled with many supporters and friends of Vino and Canvas. Our first event was a huge success and the fun has never stopped. As I look back on the event, I am forever grateful for the love and support that still surrounds me and the team to this day. Words simply cannot express the gratitude that I feel.
As I reflect on today, I must also thank the talented Vino and Canvas Art Instructors and Managers who make each event a success. Their commitment to this business and passion for art is obvious in my relationship with each of them. I must thank my family, especially my mother-in-law, who will jump in where needed and assist without question. Their support and encouragement is invaluable. I must thank my husband who, without him, none of this would have become.
I am excited to see what is in store for the years to come. We will continue to deliver exceptional events, respond to our customers’ needs, and look forward to growing even more in business and friendship with all of you. Thank you.
Founder, Vino and Canvas
Melissa Trinkl is an entrepreneur turned momprenuer in July of 2015. Melissa is currently expecting a second child in July of 2017.