Vino and Canvas is looking for a Social Media Intern. The intern will be trained to understand and properly manage social technology platforms on behalf of small businesses.
- Partnering with the Vino and Canvas team for approximately 10 hours per week on a consistent, pre-determined schedule
- Assisting Management in day-to-day social media management activities
- Aiding in research to find engaging ideas and content for social media posts
- Writing. Writing with attention to detail, grammar, and thoughtfulness
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- The ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Outstanding writing skills
- Knowledge of sales communication
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Google+, Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
To apply for the Social Media Intern position at Vino and Canvas, you MUST submit the following:
- Cover Letter
*Interns may receive college credit for this internship. Interns are responsible to provide the proper paperwork in order to receive college credit.